Resources for CRM Replacement
Are you transitioning your CRM?
Zuri Group’s strategic and technical expertise in advancement operations and technology has resulted in amassing hundreds of details on systems selection, implementation, and alignment.
We are platform – and application – neutral.
We work with Salesforce, MS Dynamics, SQL, Oracle, and other platforms.
We have also helped select and/or implement nearly every software used in advancement technology, including, but not limited to:
- Blackbaud’s CRM, RE, RENXT, FE, FENXT, Luminate Online, and others
- Ellucian’s Banner, Advance AWA, and CRM Advance
- Salesforce NPSP and its leading vendors
- Jenzabar CX and JX
- PledgeMaker’s ClearView
The resources provided here reflect our experiences and our clients’ needs.
We hope you find these useful.
- Change Management: Surviving the Tunnel of Darkness
- How Clean is Your Database?
- Endowment: The Legacy of a ‘Legacy System’
- Why ‘Fast’ Is Not Always Right for Your Project Timeline
- Cloud-based Solutions: Separating Fact from Fiction
- Master Data Management – Does It Matter?
- Zuri Group’s CRM Health Check
- 5 Things (You May Have Overlooked) for Successful CRM Implementation
- The Top 3 Things You Need to Do to Smooth Your CRM System Implementation
- An Executive’s Guide to Fundraising Operations: Principles, Tools, and Trends (book by Chris Cannon)
- The Four Types of Project Managers (Harvard Business Review)
- ADKAR Model
- Kübler Ross Change Curve
- Lewin’s Change Management Model
- Stakeholder Analysis
- User Acceptance Testing
- 10 Lessons Learned Doing CRM Projects (LinkedIn article by Stefanos Korakas)
- CRM Demo Script & Scorecard