Classy Strategy + ServicesYour Fundraiser Just Broke Records.
Our strategy team will take your Classy campaigns to a whole new level! If you, your staff, campaigners, or donors need help using any part of the Classy Fundraising Suite, we offer a knowledgeable ear and a timely solution.
We act as an extension of your team to get the job done and answer those questions that are stopping you from success. We cover every type of Classy campaign and can extend and customize your experience while still taking advantage of the great out-of-the-box features.
Use our support ticket system to track your requests to resolution. Staff are available from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm eastern. Packages are available based on your need.
We can help you:
- Build a cohesive fundraising portal for your multi-event program
- Improve usability by aggregating all your events using the Classy API
- Go beyond Classy with engagement tools and custom fundraising incentives
- Maximize Classy’s built-in tools and extend your reach with system integrations
Digital Fundraising ExpertiseData Just Joined Your Team.
We are dedicated to helping you better engage your constituents, grow your relationship with donors and raise more funds. Our Google certified consultants, can make your data work for you.
Want to do more? We can help you use your Classy Fundraising Suite, or expand your reach using the Classy open API.
Classy Integration ServicesYour Job Just Got Easier!
- Technical architecture
- Best-practice consulting
- Classy integration configuration
- Data mapping with knowledge of external systems like Raiser’s Edge, BBCRM, and others.
- Custom bots and integration scripts
Fully-responsive, custom fundraising event microsites that completely integrate with the Classy fundraising platform and allow your supporters to find, register, and donate to an event, team, or fundraiser
Fully-branded DIY fundraising models that are completely integrated with the Classy fundraising platform and allow supporters to kickstart their own campaign from your website in minutes